You've probably seen that I've got Alabama (firmly) at No. 1, that I've got Ohio State right on their tails at No. 2, and that I've got Vanderbilt and Northwestern ranked in the Top 25. Yes, Vandy and Northwestern. Now, I’m pretty sure I’m right about all of that. But what do you think?
Think I’m right? Think I’m nuts? Well, here’s your chance to tell me where I’m wrong—and share your Top 10 for 2013. Give Your Take!
- How is Michigan almost 20 spots ahead of Nebraska. The defense can only improve, and almost all of the offense is back. Plus, I would love to see Michigan's Legends Trophy. Ameer, Taylor, and Kenny will whip the Wolverines in Ann Arbor. Not a powerhouse? But yet Michigan is! I highly advise revising that part of the poll. Michigan, a powerhouse who hasn't even been to a conference title. Nebraska, not a powerhouse who has been to a conference title 4 out of the last 5 years. One last thing: as much as I despise the Badgers, they are a powerhouse. Elite, no, but a threat to any and all teams, yes.
- —Guest Biased_Husker
- Mr Hyland I can live with all of your predictions except USC Trojans..not because of talent no coach look at record too much love their....
- —Guest willard weems
MSU better than UM 4 of the last 5 years
- Michigan State University will beat be in 2nsd place. Why do you always over rate UMwhen MSU has beatne them 4 out of the last 5 season? Stats don'e lie!
- —Guest All Pro
- Whoever wins the SEC will be national champion. The schedule of an SEC team will beat any team down. It's almost unfair that at the end of the season the teams from the other conferences haven't had to play nearly as tough of schedule as any team in the SEC. It's a joke each week about which high school team Ohio State is playing. If an SEC team loses a bowl game at the end of the season then it's because half the team is injured. Each season the rest of the country has to hope the SEC teams beat each other so their undefeated team who has played only 1 or 2 good teams can eek past them. That's what I think will happen this 2013 season. Alabama,LSU,Texas A&M,Georgia,Florida and South Carolina will cause a loss or two on each other. My top 10: #1 Alabama #2 Texas A&M #3 Florida #4 LSU #5 Oregon #6 Georgia #7 Oklahoma #8 Notre Dame #9 Florida St #10 South Carolina
- —Guest Vol Fan
Seriously research teams people
- I mean seriously if you don't know what's going on within teams don't vote for one to be ranked in top 25. OU in no way should be ranked. There not good enough. There defense is mediocre at eat and lack an offense now. Think and research teams before just "assuming" OU will be good. I know alot of OU fans who agree they will not be good this year lol.
- —Guest Tj
OSU deserves higher than OU
- Lets think about this a minute logically. OSU lost in OT, They were playing at OU, and OSU had a 3rd string quarterback and lead most of the game. OU loses their quarterback this year along with many of their players. Why on earth would you not put OSU above OU when this year they will have a solid starter quarterback, something OU does not have. Plus they play at OSU this year. I mean seriously whoever wrote this is stupid. Stop giving OU high standards they haven't kept high standards in 13 years.
- —Guest Tj
Whats your Top 25
- I think Ohio State will win this season because Urban Meyers knows the SEC as good as anyone and with a schedule like the Buckeyes have they will for sure be in that final game.
what are you thinking
- well you definitely are not qualified to write about this. do you even watch college football? I told you in my previous response in the middle of the summer I would check back after week one and tell you that you did not know anything and how bad your predictions were. it must be sad knowing that pretty much everybody that responded knows more than you. honestly get a new job this is embarassing to every college football fan. if you are man enough to check back and see the new responses i would love to see what you have to say now, but im assuming you have realized you have no idea what youre talking about, still no wvu? ur an idiot dude
- —Guest college football analyst
Where is WVU?
- How can West Virginia not be in your top 25? They have the best offense in the Country with a Heisman candidate.
- —Guest WVU Fan
- What a joke. For 20 years the sec had dominated. South Carolina's divisional title means more than most every conference championship. And I hate USC. When someone outside of the sec can compete, then give Oregon a nod
- —Guest Southerner
Stanford 8, OK State 24?
- Stanford last season WAS Andrew Luck. He is playing on Sundays with Blackmon and Weeden now. OSU was more than just Weeden and Blackmon, though. That's why they won the Fiesta Bowl that they should've lost (their kicker was better...) Except Markelle Martin, they return practically everyone on a defense that was the best in turnovers last season. They may have Wes Lunt as a true Freshman, but he is quite capable of handing the ball off to a guy named Joseph Randle. I don't know if you have ever heard of him, but he is pretty good. His offensive line will be less experienced, but then again, OSU hasn't had problems there. You have to start somewhere. OSU has a tougher schedule too. TX, OU, TCU, West Virginia, K State, & T Tech. Stanford plays USC, Oregon, Notre Dame and Washington. Stanford will be 7-5, OSU will be 9-3 this season. Last thing, OSU has acquired a tangible: a benefactor (why is Oregon good now?) Yes, it matters. Check out their new Athletic Village. Intangible: confidence
- —Guest Zach Smith
Hyland is a Moron
- Seriously ? You've obviously never seen a badger game in the last 10 years you ignorant low life. To rank Michigan 4 and suggest Wisconsin is going back to the middle of the pack clearly suggests you've recently had a lobotomy. Change your career since you obviously have no freakin clue what you're saying. ...... I can't believe I even responded to this knucklehead.
- —Guest Badger
LSU - no. Boise State - yes!
- Tyrann Mathieu won't be at LSU and LSU won't be in the National Title Game. What I love about Boise State is the way they keep making all the naysayers look stupid! They weren't supposed to beat Oregon (twice) or Georgia, or Virginia Tech or Oregon State, or Oklahoma. But they did. Anyone who counts Coach Peterson out isn't paying attention. Boise State has the best win-loss record of any BCS team going back to the start of this century. Expect Peterson to do the unexpected - and win while doing it.
- —Guest BambiB
- How is Nebraska not in the top 25 but 15 or 16 in the coaches poll
- —Guest drosa
An Awesome Season To Come
- I know that everyone has thier favorite teams, and there are a lot of really good teams out there... but the real winners are the fans... i mean come on college football is the greatest. Every weekend is a superbowl, every game counts.. there is no.. We'll get em next time in college football. With hundreds of teams across the nation competing for that one spot, not just tens like the NFL. And it's not all just about the money like in the NFL... players in college football don't say.. I have a hangnail i better sit this one out so i can make that extra 50,000.00 next week. And you don't have players hopping around from team to team like you do in the NFL... one week Tebow is in Denver the next in New York... what the hell is that... For all the true fans of football, college football i salute you... please don't ruin it. Good luck to all your teams...and may the best team win.
- —Guest nightriderace48