But which unis are the very best?
You've already read my take on that question. But here's your turn to weigh in. Like Ohio State's scarlet and gray? Crazy about LSU's classic helmets? Prefer those new-school duds they wear out at Oregon?
Share your opinion here! Which Uniforms Are Best?
- Oklahoma State, they've got some good-looking unis
- —Guest thomguy
- Oklahoma State, they've got some good-looking unit
- —Guest thomguy
Which Uniforms Are Best?
- Something about the trophies reflecting off of those crimson helmets....RollTideRoll!!!!
- —Guest Rollin',Rollin',Rollin'
the ambian tide
- alabama has the most boring uni ever...well maybe penn state. we are in 2012 not 1912. anyway its just funny how everyone says there school. i believe the ducks take the cake.
- —Guest ark. mike
ROLL TIDE ROLL
- ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE has the best uniforms and it has been like that for along time , it's something about that crimson red shines of those helmets yep my vote is for the tide .
- —Guest marcus hunter
- Gotta be those Oregon Ducks. Nike is treating them good!
- —Guest football gal
Purple and Yellow?
- Oh come on, are the Buckeyes color-blind. That's Maze and Blue to you. I'll be honest, I like scarlet and grey, should be around 35 or 36, joking. Number two is just right!
- Notre Dame has the second most wins in college football of all time. That means their NOT as bad as anyone thinks, and if you watch them, you can see that blue and gold actually go great together. Also, they debuted their new shiny helmet against USC (It was our ND's worst game of the season) and now they are adding a big shamrock and wavy gold helmet against Maryland. I say Notre Dame has an awesome look, but I agree that Alabama, Ohio State, Oklahoma State, Oregon look better. But hey, what matters more, football or looks?
- —Guest Wake up the echos
Appreciate Oregon's uniforms---
- CHANGE from the way we've conservitively always had the same type of uniforms---use a little creativity huh? We love our "Ducks" uniforms! The players wearing them love them as well. Uniforms do not make the team, but if it motivates our players what's the big deal!
- —Guest BJ Smith
Hate to say it
- I am a lifelong and very loyal LSU fan. That said, I find our uniforms very boring. I like what Oregon is doing.
- —Guest Geaux
Texas A M whoop!
- Aggies maroon and white, and with a school all about tradition they will never change their looks. NO ONE BETTER SAY THAT THAT UGLY BURNT ORANGE IS A GOOD UNIFORM, a fan can wear a maroon shirt and be identified as an aggie, a T-SIP WEARS THAT UGLY COLOR IS IDENTIFIED AS A ROAD WORKER SO YOU WON'T HIT THEM!
- —Guest Aggie fan
- Everyone hates on the hokies. Go maroon and orange!
- —Guest Jsnas
- Stanford has one of the top 5, how could you miss them. Auburn, LSU no way when mentioning nice unifroms Stanford has to be in the conversation.
- —Guest block
- Alabama is an awesome uniform, nothing beats crimson! Especially not Puke Orange(Tennessee) or navy blue and orange(Auburn).
- —Guest WillTide
- UCLA with their baby blue and gold are the best uniforms in the NCAA. Got to be. I am not a UCLA fan by any means, but I find their unis to be very aesthetically pleasing. Tradition, style, and good color scheme. Along with the beautiful weather and girls in southern California, gives us something else to enjoy.. P.S. Gators uniforms are pretty ugly :P have to say
- —Guest Nole Guy