After leading Ohio State to a Big Ten title and Rose Bowl win last season, the Buckeyes' superstar junior appears poised to lead his team to yet another league crown in 2010.
But the road for Pryor and the Buckeyes certainly won't be easy. Iowa returns a slew of starters from its Orange Bowl champion squad, Wisconsin has the look of a Top 10 team and Penn State figures to put up a fight as well.
So who will ultimately walk off with the Big Ten crown in 2010?
Give your take here! Give Your Take!
I love it when people are wrong..
- Wisconsin shocked most of the viewers of this site.. Good call on tOSU running the table this year. The Hawkeyes? Give me a break..
- —Guest Mike
Michigan State Spartans
- I believe Michigan State is a sleeper team to win this year. Experienced quarterback with an amazing young backfield behind him. There run defense is amazing, with the only weakness being pass defense, but Dantonio will overcome that and make the adjustments.
- —Guest Dan Lambert
- I think the league is well balanced behind Ohio State with a lot of talent to go around. I think an upset is always possible and I will expect great games in all of the teams that usually come out to play against the Buckeyes. Saying that however, I thought at the beginning of the season that if Ohio State beat Miami they would run the table; they did and therefore I think this one's a no brainer.
- —Guest Jerod
The Big O has it!
- Take this to the bank and cash it; the Bucks will not lose a conference game in 2010. This means that Iowa, the biggest competitor, will lose AT HOME, ergo, the Bucks take it all.
- last year iowa was without RB jewel hampton the whole season and he showed a lot of talent when he saw time behind greene. so add him into the mix and the running game improves for the hawks. stanzi has the best duo of WR in the big ten in dkj and mcnutt. last year iowa's 2 losses last year where without stanzi. the iowa-ohio state game went down to the wire anyway and iowa's QB was fr. with a half of actual playin time. if stanzi plays every game this year it's tough not to pick iowa. stanzi does throw a few more INTs then he should, but iowa's D always seems to anwser the call and hold. the defense is gonna be one of best in the country with clayborne and klugg giving o-lines hell. both FS greenwood and SS sash are gonna be back. iowa lost a bit at LB with pat and a.j. leavin, but still expect solid LB play. iowa has had penn's number last few years, iowa d can contain pryor and co. and i think iowa's O can score enough on the buckeyes to clinch the W. hawks run the table in '10
- —Guest kyle
First Real Offense Since 1963
- Clay, Tolzien, Toon, Kendricks, and that's just for starters!!!
- —Guest CinBadger
- Every challenging home game is at home. The trip to Michigan could be tricky, but Iowa will not lose at home. Hawks in the National Championship!
- —Guest Brandon
- Wisconsin had the best offense last year and return 10 of their starters on it, how can they not be the favorite?They have the personell to replace OB at DE as well so i think they could be Nation Title contenders.
- —Guest Andy
- I like Iowa, defense wins championships. I pick Ohio State second, but it could go either way.
- —Guest Rockin Eric
The "eyes have it".
- Big 10 will come down to winner of Buckeyes-Hawkeyes game. Wisconsin will be factor but does not seem to have enough offense to keep up with Iowa and Ohio St. All the Pryor talk seemingly has made people forget that Buckeyes offensive line also improved as season went on last year also. Buckeyes also have 2 experienced runners back in Saine and Herron and a speedy Jamal Berry should see more action also. As I stated on other comments my only concern about Buckeye offense is the effect of the loss of WR Duron Carter who recently left team. Was expecting big things from him. If other receivers pick up slack and runners stay healthy Buckeyes should win title. For all the criticism of Tressell he really seems to have interest in players trying to be good academically, reason for Carter being suspended from Rose Bowl and apparently for his departure from team. Mack Brown let's criminals play as long as they win at Texas.Texas fans ridiculed Ohio St. about Clarett. Many UT players in trouble
- —Guest brutetom
I must agree with Roy Bailey, but it..
- will be a tough conference this year. OSU and Wisky look very good. Michigan and MSU are dark horses. Iowa will fill holes at linebacker and the O line, it all boils down to Stanzi. Is he going to be Mr. Pick Six or a Heisman candidate?
- I'm a Penn State fan, but think Iowa is the team to watch. Well coached, always strong up front and their QB is back. They also know for player all 4 quarters, you can never count them out!
- —Guest Roy Bailey